On Monday 20 January 2003 16.00, Patrick Julien wrote: > > As I'm converting Kivio from its internal lib TKLib to KOffice libs head > > If you are looking to remove the TKlib dependecy on KivioRuler and > KivioGuide, this is already done. KoCanvasGuide and KoCanvasRuler in > lib/kopainter are based on KivioRuler and KivioGuide. I'm planning on > adding to these, but for the moment they are almost identical to the code > in Kivio. Neither was the look modified either, just look at Krita's > rulers and guides, they are identical to Kivio. > I have changed the ruler to KoRuler so that Kivio get a more consistent look with the rest of KOffice. Thanks anyway :) -- LLaP Peter Simonsson Kexi - http://luci.bux.at/projects/kexi/ KLCC (KDE LineControl Client) - http://linecontrol.sourceforge.net/ _______________________________________________ koffice-devel mailing list koffice-devel@mail.kde.org http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/koffice-devel