List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: New Kivio maintainer
From:       Patrick Julien <freak () codepimps ! org>
Date:       2003-01-20 14:50:08

> As I'm converting Kivio from its internal lib TKLib to KOffice libs head

If you are looking to remove the TKlib dependecy on KivioRuler and KivioGuide,
this is already done.  KoCanvasGuide and KoCanvasRuler in lib/kopainter are
based on KivioRuler and KivioGuide.  I'm planning on adding to these, but for
the moment they are almost identical to the code in Kivio.  Neither was the
look modified either, just look at Krita's rulers and guides, they are
identical to Kivio.