List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    List support in KWord
From:       Clarence Dang <dang () kde ! org>
Date:       2003-01-17 10:26:25

Hi,

The way lists are rendered in KWord seems to have changed since 1.2.
Compare the attached screenshots to see what I mean (the "3.1" with the
numbered list is gone as is the indenting with the bulleted list).

I'm about to (re-)implement list support for mswriteexport and asciiexport so
I want to make sure that this new behaviour is correct before I start
emulating it.

Clarence

["list.kwd" (application/x-kword)]
["kword-cvs.png" (image/png)]