On Sunday January 12 2003 14:29, Lukáš Tinkl wrote: > Hello dear KOffice developers, > another year went by, and I feel like it's about time for thinking about > another major KOffice release ;) > > I just posted a first and very preliminary schedule for the upcoming > version of KOffice (1.3) which is available at, as usually, at > http://developer.kde.org/development-versions/koffice-1.3-release-plan.html > > I'd like to ask the specific maintainers to go through this list and review > mainly these points: > - add new features for your app when you think they're are worth mentioning > and if you are sure this will indeed appear in the final version Some information about Kugar plans for 1.3 release (more detailed in koffice/kugar/TODO): New features: Kugar Designer: redesign to use koffice architecture new user-friendly interface cut-copy-paste for report items undo/redo flexible placing and resizing report sections and items z-ordering for report items DCOP interface Kugar shell: redesign to use koffice architecture use reports with data and template stored in one file print reports from command line Kugar report engine: add support for fields list in detail sections General: integration with Kexi (Joseph Wenninger can say more about this) Those are the basic functions in kugar/kudesigner that I think must (and will) be implemented in 1.3. I'd like to have some python scripting in kugar but I'm not sure I can do that till the 1.3 release. The another point of view is Kugar's website. At present it links to www.thekompany.com. The information there is really outdated. Can I introduce a new site for Kugar at www.koffice.org? What shall I do then? Regards Alexander Dymo, Kugar maintainer _______________________________________________ koffice-devel mailing list koffice-devel@mail.kde.org http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/koffice-devel