List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    [kpresenter] insert Table and Diagram
From:       Ariya Hidayat <ariya () kde ! org>
Date:       2003-01-03 8:18:49

Inserting Table and Diagram (from Insert menu) actually places embedded
KSpread and KChart part. At first, I expect that "table" is just table like
in KWord. And IMHO Diagram should be renamed to Chart.

However, these two parts can also be inserted from Insert, Object menu item.
Since Table is a KSpread part and not a real native table, I don't mind if we
remove it. But perhaps we should keep Diagram/Chart like in KSpread.
Suggestions ? Comments ?

--
Ariya Hidayat, KOffice developer, ariya@kde.org