List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: [kpresenter] random things
From:       Ariya Hidayat <ariya () kde ! org>
Date:       2003-01-02 13:31:15

> My another idea: make it as "Start from current slide" which will
> show/preview the current slide in full-screen and yet user can continue
> doing the slideshow. At the moment, the standard "Start" action will start
> the slideshow _always_ from the very first slide

On the second thought, I think I just make the slide show started from the
current slide (like in PowerPoint). This way, user can also use it to view
the current slide in full-screen. I also find it useful because if I have to
edit slide #20, e.g playing with effects etc, I don't have to do the
slideshow from beginning and skip 19 slides.

If there's enough demand, it's still quite easy to create "Start slide show
from beginning" feature :-P

--
Ariya Hidayat, KOffice developer, ariya@kde.org