List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: [kpresenter] HTML Slideshow improvements
From:       Ariya Hidayat <ariya () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-12-24 4:24:14

> Looks good with the new sidebar image. Just the layout doesn't seem to be
> working 100% correctly in all screens. But I like your ideas. :-)

Wizard with sidebar image can't always have perfect layout, check for instance
KPersonalizer. OTOH, I'm waiting for Everaldo for better image, or perhaps
somebody else want to volunteer ?

> The transition effect dialog is also nice but what I am missing is the
> possibility to apply the selected effect to all slides not only the current
> one.

I think we can have 'Apply' and 'Apply To All' buttons but that's make the
dialog a bit horrible (usability expert will complain loud). Another option
is to make transition effect as floating tool (can be optionally docked),
with 'Preview', 'Apply', and 'Apply To All' buttons. Then we don't need the
small slide preview because we can just simply preview it on the mainview
(optionally also full-screen preview).
Any better idea ?

> Also the 'Configure pages'-dialog should no longer contain the
> settings for the transition effect.

Yes, I'll simplify that dialog (and possibly change it to Configure Slide
Show).