List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Race in kword?
From:       Joseph Wenninger <jowenn () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-12-17 13:16:24

Hi

I've seen a strange behaviour in kword.

If you press CTRL-S a littlebit longer (with a high key repeat rate) a
lot of progress dialogs pop up and save the same document many times.
Would be nice, if CTRL-S wouldn't react on each key repeat event, but
that's not the problem.

Afer all progress dialogs have vanished kword doesn't react to the mouse
or the keyboard anymore (execpt for CTRL- shortcuts). That's what I see
as a problem. Is somebody able to reproduce this behaviour ? If yes,
I'll report it in the Bugtracking system.

Kind regards
Joseph Wenninger