List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: DO_NOT_COMPILE also for filters
From:       Nicolas Goutte <nicog () snafu ! de>
Date:       2002-11-28 1:27:13

I have commited a first version. (in koffice/filters)

Kontour's filters are still compiled as Kontour adds itself to DO_NOT_COMPILE
too late. I do not know how to solve it yet.

However it works fine with the DO_NOT_COMPILE given by the user at ./configure
time. So it should help everybody that needs to cut down compile time.

Please test!

Have a nice day/evening/night!