List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    DO_NOT_COMPILE also for filters
From:       Nicolas Goutte <nicog () snafu ! de>
Date:       2002-11-27 18:20:02

Has anybody an idea how to do make DO_NOT_COMPILE also not compile the filters
of the application that should not be compiled?

It is especially important for KArbon and KSpread whose filters need the
library of the main application. But it is also helpful for Kontour, as we do
not need to compile filters if we do not compile the program.

Have a nice day/evening/night!