List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: karbon's context help
From:       Benoit Vautrin <benoit.vautrin () free ! fr>
Date:       2002-11-27 7:55:43

It's an equivalent of the karbon context help docker: an action that shows up
a popup displaying an icon, a title and a text.
I think that the better way to explain it is to let you test it so I'll commit
it in Karbon tomorrow (when I come back home) and if it suits the needs of
others, we can put it in kofficeui.

Ok ?

	Ben