List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    compiling koffice1.2 with qt 3.1.0 and kde3.1 rc3
From:       Thai DANG <dang.thai () wanadoo ! fr>
Date:       2002-11-23 23:26:54

Hi all

Just to tell you that I succeded to compile koffice but I needed to do :
1- DO_NOT_COMPILE="doc" ./configure
2- put "#include <limits.h>" in KDChartParams.h and in KDDrawText.h

To compile kde and koffice, I needed about 12 hours of compilation
(900Mh, athlon, 256MB RAM, Mandrake 8.2, gcc 2.96)

Thai

--
Si l'argent n'achète pas l'amour, ca facilite nettement les négociations.