Hello Nate, Am Freitag, 22. November 2002 06:34 schrieb Nathan Murphy: > I suspected that David F. would have some input on my > question, but it really is open to all. > > There is a patch to KSpread regarding crashes with > cells containing large ammounts of text data. It's about obscuring cells, but that doesn't mind. > That > and other patches I'm sure sit in CVS head right now > and were applied post 1.2 cause me to wonder if there > will be a 1.2.1 release and when that would be. Just see the post of David recently or have a look at the KOffice release information on the web site. In Short, 1.2.1 should hit the streets round about December 10th. > 1.2 > came out in September and was a fine product, and as a > worker at a company that uses Linux/KDE extensively on > both servers and desktops, I'd appreciate the > information. Was/is it an issue of waiting for KDE > 3.1 and the associated library updates or something > else? Yes and no. Yes, the final date was decided to be after the release of KDE 3.1. No, we simply need some time to fix. 2 months are fine for fixing. > Also, since I'm being rather a nag, is there a > plan for the next KOffice release that might make its > way onto the KDE.org site? Thanks in advance for your > time to think/ponder/and maybe even answer these > questions. No real plan, but it will not be in the next 3 months (the time I need at least for the stuff I want to finish). Philipp KSpread Developer _______________________________________________ koffice-devel mailing list koffice-devel@mail.kde.org http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/koffice-devel