List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: filter question
From:       Fred Malabre <fmalabre () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2002-11-20 3:42:48

Actually, it was the mime type which was not registered.
This is what is used in the dialog box.

Hey, I'm going through the code of koffice to try to understand few stuff,
adding debug statements everywhere, I like it.
I would like to be involved in this project.

I'm currently working on my project called KuikMoney (I haven't released the
sources yet). It's a MSMoney/Quicken replacement for KDE, and now I would
like to  restart it with a koffice architecture.
What do you guys think about having such a program in koffice?

Fred.