List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Calling Apache POI from C++
From:       Fred Malabre <fmalabre () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2002-11-19 15:09:58

On Tuesday 19 November 2002 06:23 am, Nicolas Goutte wrote:
> If you want to make a common library for all KOffice filters then look at
> Eva Brucherseifer's original idea:
> http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=koffice-devel&amp;m=100016171520493&amp;w=2

Cool, this is exactly what I was thinking about. I was thinking about using a
SAX parser which does almost all the work already.
I used that on my project, and I'm very satisfied with it.
Also it doesn't required as much memory as DOM...

One for kspread only will be my first step, after that I will try to adapt it
for every koffice files.

Thanks,
Fred.