List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: tabulators
From:       Nicolas Goutte <nicog () snafu ! de>
Date:       2002-11-16 18:03:23

AbiWord (1.02) does something else.

If for example, you fix a tabulator at 2 in and the tab stop at 0.5 in, you
get in AbiWord: 2in, 2.5in, 3in, 3.5in and so on. So after the last explicit
tabulator, you use again the tab stop value.

As far as I remember this was the behaviour of old MS Word versions.

Always using the tab stop, even when they are still tabulators available, is
in my opinion not good. Or how do you do the classical headers/footers in
three parts (left/center/right)?

Have a nice day/evening/night!