List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    [kword] character properties (was Re: New RTF export filter for KWord)
From:       Ariya Hidayat <ariya () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-11-02 0:32:16

> At the character level a flag indicates whether it has a shadow or not
> (but the shadow properties are defined at the paragraph level).
> Check the KWord DTD for details.
Yes, SHADOWTEXT is already there. But I still can't find the GUI for this. It
should be in font settings, right ?

> "wave" is ... well, ok, not fully implemented yet, but iirc the DTD already
> says the attribute value is "wave", you can already check for it, for the
> day it'll be implemented.
I can't find the DTD mentions "wave". However, if that'll be implemented
someday, that's very good indeed.

Another random note: should "text background color" be renamed as "highlight
color" ? Last time I checked with MS Word and WP, they also use this term.
IMHO highlight color seems to make more sense to user (or maybe it's just
me). Furthermore, I don't think it should be placed in context menu (toolbar
is fine though).