List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: kword bugs
From:       el cuco <cuco3001 () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2002-10-27 9:30:26

--- David Faure <david@mandrakesoft.com> wrote:

> On Thursday 24 October 2002 14:27, el cuco wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I dont know if you noticed, but the left and right
> > frames inside a kword document are not showed in
> cvs
> > snapshots. Using qt3.0.5, and cvs from last
> weekend.
>
> What are the "left and right frames" ?
you open a table, and the left and right frame of the
tabl;e will not be shoed. in ascii it would look like
this:

/--------|----------\

\-------------------/

well.. you get the idea...
..and qt3.1 messed up kword totaly... scrolling the
doc, will draw gabage on the window. it's 3.1b2, did
not recompile kde, just updtaed my link /usr/local/qt.

> > There are some bugs related to bidi: list are a
> little
> > messed up, and indenting a paragraph does not
> work.
>
> Please provide test document and more details about
> how things should work.
> (Also: do you use a reversed GUI?)
> ... and please use http://bugs.kde.org ;)
i sended you a doc, you will be the bugs.

> > David: The last bug was "added" after beta1 (in
> beta1
> > it was not existing, while in final it is). If you
> can
> > please send me the diff's between 1.2 beta1 and
> 1.2
> > final, I will try and figure out what has gone
> wrong.
> > how can I get them otherwise?
>
> cvs diff -r KOFFICE_1_2_BETA1 -r KOFFICE_1_2_BETA2.
> There were many changes related to bidi between
> those two releases,
> but they were attempting to improve things, not make
> them worse :}
btw: this somehow did not work on my box...

i could diff my tree to the cvs, but it will be a big
diff...