List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Clipart Dialog II
From:       Daniel Herring <dherring () uiuc ! edu>
Date:       2002-10-24 14:22:21

Regarding the "redundant" "shapes, signs, and symbols" widget.

1.) More space is being "wasted" at the bottom of the screen by the Ok and
Cancel buttons than is "wasted" by this widget.

2.) I personally prefer having the name of the  selected folder appear in
a secondary location on the dialog so that I can freely scroll through the
folder tree without having to worry where I am.

3.) Perhaps the contents of this widget are better suited to the titlebar?
e.g. "Clipart dialog - Karbon14" tells me very little, but "Karbon14
clipart - shapes, signs, and symbols" tells much more...  This would be
especially useful if one were to open several clipart dialogs; then a
user could glance at the task list to tell which was which instead of
having to visit them one by one...

Good job thus far!

Later,
Daniel Herring