List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: [Karbon14] Clipart tool working + command history...
From:       Benoit Vautrin <benoit.vautrin () free ! fr>
Date:       2002-09-25 7:40:47

On Wednesday 25 September 2002 08:51, rwlbuis@xs4all.nl wrote:
> Hi,
>
> >  The clipart tool now works correctly, at least for me (no import
> >  function, but soon) ! And yes, cliparts are store in a 1x1 square to
> > allow easy transformations... Try it and tell me if something seems
> > strange to you.
>
> Great, I'll check it tonight:) BTW maybe it is an idea to select the
> cliparts using a combo box, per clipart categorie? I can see it making
> sense to divide the clipart in collections, like arrows, signs, business
> and what have you. That would make it like what Kristof has chosen for his
> Kliparts...
I'm not sure at the moment... I wonder if we shouldn't consider this docker as
a palette that we could feed with a Koffice clipart dialog with categories
defined ... Maybe i'll write one, finally.

> >  I would like to make a command history docker to allow undo/redo of
> >  any
> > command in the history, not just the last one, but that means
> > implementing  our own KCommandHistory... Is it ok for you ?
>
> Nice, but I dont know if that has the highest priority. I mean isnt
> something like a stroke or fill docker more useful right now?
Agreed, but it would help me to debug the text tool... BTW, the stroke pattern
widget is on it's way... And what I miss most is the node editing tool ;) !

bye,
	Ben.