List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: [Karbon14] Little program to read gimp gradients
From:       John Hughes <johughes () shaw ! ca>
Date:       2002-09-10 14:13:22

On September 10, 2002 07:11 am, kudling@kde.org wrote:
> Hi,
>
> i found this one:
> http://thisway.net/kent/grad2map/grad2map.c
>
> For a basic understanding of the gimp gradient file format it might be
> easier to look at this one than to fight trough the gimp code.

Sodipodi as an example only supports 2 color gradients. You can set the
beginning and the end color and thats it. It has a nice widget to position
the gradient though ;-)

What does SVG support? Because if we do a more complex feature in Karbon, we
will have to figure out how to dumb it down for SVG export.

Just some thoughts.

-John