List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: KOffice-1.2 packaged - ChangeLog needed
From:       Nicolas Goutte <nicog () snafu ! de>
Date:       2002-09-02 20:34:27

I have read again my emails at the time of the RC1 changelog.

I have found following entries that I had wanted to add by mistake to RC1 but
which were refused, as the changes were post-RC1.

* KOfficeCore
- better EPS support, including new support for MS-DOS EPS files
- avoid excessive memory pressure on the X-Server (for images and EPS.)

* KOfficeUI
- fix the picture preview
- cliparts are now previewed at their original size

* KWord
- picture preview has now scroll bars for big pictures
- cliparts are now previewed at their original size

Have a nice day/evening/night!