List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Current Changelog
From:       Nicolas Goutte <nicog () snafu ! de>
Date:       2002-09-02 20:37:12

On Montag, 2. September 2002 17:52, Tomasz Grobelny wrote:
> On pon 2. wrzesień 2002 17:47, Nicolas Goutte wrote:
> > And neither MS Write nor XSLT are old filters. So there is no
> > "improvement" compared to Koffice 1.1.x. (As for RTF import, I am not
> > sure anymore if it is a new filter or an old one.)
>
> I think that the version written by Ewald Snel is older than koffice 1.1
> but it was not included in the package. There was a skleton of RTF Import
> in 1.1 but it could do almost nothing AFAIR.

Ah, now I remember! However it still means that there was no RTF import filter
from the user point of view, as the sceleton was not installed.

So I would be more for writing something like:

New filters:
- RTF import
- Wordperfect import/export
- MS Write import
- ...

However if it is chosen to have a full changelog for the RTF import filter, it
should also include the footnotes (post-RC1 change).

> Tomek

Have a nice day/evening/night!