List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Making KSpread ready for release
From:       John Dailey <john.dailey () dnamerican ! com>
Date:       2002-08-29 21:00:21

> I don't see a problem here. For me it looks really good.
> The only thing I can see is that if you have a big selection scrolling is
> much slower (do we paint the cells twice in this case?)
perhaps only on certain machines then?  Or certain zooms?  It looks *really*
bad on my machine with scattered pieces of cell borders drawn everywhere.

> So, I will still work on this crash with the big spreadsheet.
> I got some informations from the debugger, maybe this helps a little bit.

Just a thought that occured to me today -- I had a similar crash at work where
gdb showed a corrupted variable when it seemed like it couldn't have been
changed.  It was actually a stack overflow that caused it, due to infinite
recursion.

> John, can you reproduce this:
> - Circle: A1: =A1,
> 	delete A1 content,
> 	A1: =B1 => crash
Yes I can - didn't you already post a fix for it?  Maybe I remember wrong.

-John