List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: unicode char in KWord
From:       Vadim Plessky <lucy-ples () mtu-net ! ru>
Date:       2002-08-27 15:53:53

On Tuesday 27 August 2002 1:05 pm, Ariya Hidayat wrote:
|  > Can someone check what's happening wrong in KWord's Word import filter,
|  > and fix it for the Release?
|
|  You're asking for something that is not fun at all.
|  I'll have a look, but nevertheless it can't go to release, which only 2
| days away.

Don't worry, I filed bug report, and closed it already.
Works fine in KOffice 1.2RC1 (sorry, I have found time to upgrade from Beta2
just now)

See details:
http://bugs.kde.org/db/47/47055.html
(but there is nothing new in that)

I will check later importing of Greek (from MS Word .doc), Chineese and other
characters - but hope this will work, too.

--

Vadim Plessky
http://kde2.newmail.ru  (English)