List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Lotus 123 import filter
From:       Tim Colgate <tim () mettalogic ! uklinux ! net>
Date:       2002-08-25 17:31:48

Hi,

Is anyone working on, or has anyone worked on a filter to import Lotus 123
release 4 spreadsheet files (*.wk4) into kspread? I couldn't find any
description of the file format on the web, although I did find some info on
the earlier Lotus 123 file formats.

I had a go at reverse-engineering the .wk4 format, and can recognise text,
numbers and formulae (not complete); but there is no point spending a lot of
time on this if someone has done this already.

Tim