List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Re: Kontour. Problems, solution?
From:       lennart () kudling ! de
Date:       2002-07-25 11:11:35

> He mailed me in private about this, he's ok with the revert too.
> I'll make an attempt at that today, before packaging RC1.
>
> Any other known issues before RC1?

You mean from the karbon side? Well, i'd still like it to see not
included or at least with a "this is alpha code" banner. Getting the
structure right broke some basic stuff which slowly gets fixed. I havent
much time and (being a more perfectionistic guy, fighting against
cleaness windmills and who already gave up the gui to be ever sane and
usable) fun to work on karbon recently.