Dne po 22. =E8ervenec 2002 03:30 Eric R. Turner napsal(a): > I'm creating some UML stencils for Kivio, and currently have Class Diagram > and Activity Diagram collections [mostly] done. I've encountered some wei= rd > behavior with elements. If I place more than > one on a stencil then they both display the same text. > > Is Kivio being actively developed? Is there CVS access to the source so I > can work on it? The app has lots of potential, but lots of problems too. > Here's a list of some things that I'd like to work on (not necessarily in > any particular order): > > 1. Fix the connector decorations so they work. > 2. Add smart connectors - both square corner and curved. > 3. Add lots of stencils: > a. UML stencils (already started doing this) > b. Network diagramming stencils > c. Electrical engineering stencils > d. Office space stencils > e. Org chart stencils > 4. Documentation: > a. How to create stencils (perhaps create a stencil-building tool). > b. Create the Kivio manual that's eluded to on the Help button. > 5. Add undo capability. > 6. Add scripting capability so Kivio could be extended to, say, > automatically generate a diagram of your network or build an > object-hierarcy diagram from your C++ source code. > 7. Fix general bugs. > > Regards, > Eric Yes kivio os in KDE CVS repository, joining the KOffice effort is always=20 welcome as there are not many people working on it. Especially the first bu= g=20 you mentioned is critical Quoting DF: Please send sysadmin@office.kde.org an encrypted password (such as those found in /etc/passwd or /etc/shadow) (for a dummy user, not your real one). =2D-=20 Luk=E1=B9 Tinkl KDE developer | SuSE Labs http://czechia.kde.org _______________________________________________ koffice-devel mailing list koffice-devel@mail.kde.org http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/koffice-devel