List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    KWord credits for documentation.
From:       Mike McBride <mpmcbride7 () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2002-07-18 23:50:11

Notice to all who have developed for KWord:

I am asking everyone to review the current list of KWord developers (the list
was taken from the web pages) that will be included in the documentation, to
see if any changes need to be made.

The most current list is available at:

http://docs.kde.org/HEAD/koffice/kword/credits.html

Please check that I spelled your name correctly, I have the correct email
address for you, and that you are located in the correct section of the
documentation.  Please send all changes directly to me (mpmcbride7@yahoo.com)
so we don't pollute the development list.

If you are not on that list but you gave your time and code to KWord, please
contact me directly (mpmcbride7@yahoo.com), with the relevant information.
Now is not the time to be shy!  If you did work for KWord, PLEASE let me
know!

Mike
--
Mike McBride