List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: kspread gui bug, message change would make sense...
From:       John Dailey <john.dailey () dnamerican ! com>
Date:       2002-07-16 18:37:54

Fixed in CVS.

For those on kde-i18n-doc@kde.org, our apologies but there is a small message
change in KSpread.  The caption "Sheet" has been renamed "Insert Sheet..."
for the action to insert a new sheet into the table (seen by right-clicking
on the sheet tabs in the lower left corner of the spreadsheet).  The relevant
discussion on koffice-devel is quoted below, if you're interested.

-John