List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    how does a kmessagebox work with the 'do not show this again' ?
From:       Thomas Zander <zander () planescape ! com>
Date:       2002-07-10 20:04:49

Hi,

I fixed bug in kwview somebody pointed me to. Its code to show a dialog on
delete-frame if there is still text in the frameset and its the last frame.

The reason why I never found out is that there is another bug;
the warning shown on delete frame (any frame) has a 'do not show again'
checkbox.  This checkbox should NOT work for the above mentioned dialog!
I always want to show this dialog since you delete text from your document!

I have no idea how to fix this can someone look into it?
Its KWView::deleteFrame about line 2400

Cheers!

--
Thomas Zander                                           zander@planescape.com