List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Problems with KPresenter's gradients
From:       Percy Leonhardt <percy () eris23 ! de>
Date:       2002-07-10 10:17:17

On Tue, 9 Jul 2002, Nicolas Goutte wrote:

> Meanwhile, I have found a way to crash even with the second patch. So the
> problem is really somewhere else, even if it always crashes in
> KPGradient::setSize.

Hiya Nicolas,

I had a look at this but didn't find something usefull until now. For me
it always crashes at

	m_pixmap.resize( _size );

where it calls QPixmap::size() and then dies.

But when commenting out that line it crashes in QPainter::paint() that
get's called from KPGradient.

Maybe the KPGradient isn't correctly intialized when created for the
Pixmap. The bug doesn't seem to be in the class itself otherwise it
wouldn't work for all other objects...

Will investigate later,

	Percy