List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    RTF Import and fields
From:       Tomasz Grobelny <grotk () poczta ! onet ! pl>
Date:       2002-07-04 20:12:13

This patch starts support of RTF Fields in RTF Import filter (for now it has
only support for AUTHOR field). Please test the patch, read the code (I made
some hacks which could be implemented better but don't know how), comment on
it and apply if OK. Thanks.

Tomek

PS. Diffrent writers write RTF Fields diffrently (MS Word and StarWriter for
example) so I have a question: Is there any document describing RTF Fields?
["patch.bz2" (application/x-bzip2)]