List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Kword Autocorrection dialog question. (fwd)
From:       Jacek Stolarczyk <jacek () mer ! chemia ! polsl ! gliwice ! pl>
Date:       2002-07-03 9:25:50

Hi,

I get the impression that this problem hasn't been discussed on
translators' list. I don't think I agree with Thomas here because what's
the point in having options in the config dialog which cannot be used in
language of the document?

BTW. It seems we're supposed to write these XML files for own languages.

Regards,

Jacek Stolarczyk