List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    embeddind kword
From:       Martín De Marchi <mdemarc () fi ! uba ! ar>
Date:       2002-07-02 13:59:52

Hello: I need embed kword into my application, if somebody
knows a way to make this easily (please, a few lines of code of
example makes my life more easy  ; - > ), I will be grateful.
other question,
where I can download the source code of kword? (I look files
like kwdoc.h or kwview.h in my system and I don,t find them)

thanks to everything and excuse me for my bad english.

martin