List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: KWords "Configure KWord" Dialog modal?
From:       Thomas Zander <zander () planescape ! com>
Date:       2002-07-03 7:04:28

On Wed, Jul 03, 2002 at 01:37:47AM +0200, Holger Schr?der wrote:
> Hi,

> also the "Apply" button in that dialog doesn't get greyed out, when i
> have clicked apply once, looks like a bug somewhere.

Some of these settings are global, or suppost to be anyway :)  So changing
the setting outside the dialog should be possible, and pressing APPLY again
should apply the settings anytime since the dialog can not know the settings
were changed from outside.
This is the case in kcontrol in every dialog (last time I checked just before
the 3.0 release) for exactly that reason.

--
Thomas Zander                                           zander@planescape.com
                                                 We are what we pretend to be