List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Final Changelog
From:       Nicolas Goutte <nicog () snafu ! de>
Date:       2002-06-27 19:58:17

On Wednesday 26 June 2002 23:51, Nicolas Goutte wrote:
(...)

I have noticed that I had written a few wrong things.

> Well, I do not know if it is important or not. I just wanted to tell than
> the user can see it! "Save Picture" *does* appear in KWord's GUI (Just
> click with the RMB on an image!)

In KWord 1.2 Beta 2, the context menu is named "Save Image", however the
dialog is "Save Picture". When I changed the code, I have used the dialog
title as menu action name.

> At least KWord 1.2 Beta 2 uses "picture"/"clipart" to the user, whereas
> KWord CVS HEAD uses only "picture". A few "image" exceptions exist in both
> versions.

Therefore there are much more image "exceptions".  ;-)

> For KPresenter, it is similar, if I recall well, apart that "clipart" is
> still used in CVS HEAD, as I was not able yet to continue my work on the
> unified pictures.

Same here!

(...)

Have a nice day/evening/night!