List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Final Changelog
From:       Clarence Dang <dang () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-06-27 10:12:41

On Thu, 27 Jun 2002 06:12, David Faure wrote:
> After much rewording and regrouping by Andreas Pour, and a few fixes
> by Thomas Zander and myself, the Changelog has now turned into the
> attached document.
>
> Please check if everything still looks correct. We'll annouce soon now.

Sorry, I've been very busy so I've forgotten to mention the following changes
for mswriteimport for kword:

* Added dialog to allow the user to select an Encoding for windows character
set conversion and also any special import options.

* Pagebreaking should finally work

* Imports Soft Hyphenation and Multiple Newlines in a pargraph

* Documents with Font Table information terminated by a null entry do not
cause the filter to abort anymore i.e. document import works reliably

Thanks!
Clarence