List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Final Changelog
From:       Nicolas Goutte <nicog () snafu ! de>
Date:       2002-06-26 20:36:01

*** Line 5
  The following summarizes the major changes to the KOffice Suite since the
  release of KWord 1.2beta two months ago.

Should it not read "KOffice 1.2 Beta 1" instead of "KWord 1.2beta"?

*** LIne 171
  <li>
      Images can be saved directly to disk.
  </li>

Cliparts too...

"Pictures" would be better, as all functions are using it, for example "Save
Picture" (The same would be true for KPresenter (line 388).)

However, "image" is used everywhere in this change log.

*** Line 178
  <li>
      KOffice-1.0 images are loaded, displayed and saved better.
  </li>

The problem was not to be "better", the problem is that it did not worked at
all... (probably since KWord 1.1 Beta 2 !)

Have a nice day/evening/night!