List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    kword: crash after undo paste inline frameset
From:       Dag Andersen <danders () get2net ! dk>
Date:       2002-06-24 9:53:26

Hi,
could somebody confirm this crash? I don't entirely trust my system ;)
To (re)produce:
1. create a file with an inline text frameset
2. save to file
3. open the file
4. cut and paste the frameset
5. undo
6. redo -> crash

If it's not my system, does anybody have a hint of what to do, I'm not
a wisard when it comes to debugging crashes.

When I run in gdb I get this:
0x41b3fad2 in KWTextFrameSet::drawFrameContents (this=0x80894b0,
    theFrame=0x81a02f8, painter=0xbfffd600, r=@0xbfffd1c0,
cg=@0xbfffcf90,    onlyChanged=true, resetChanged=true,
edit=0x82274ac, viewMode=0x80df720)
    at /opt/qt3/include/qptrlist.h:151
151         type *current()   const   { return (type
*)QGListIterator::get(); }
Current language:  auto; currently c++

--
Mvh,