List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Switched option names in footnotes seperator line dialog.
From:       Nicolas Goutte <nicog () snafu ! de>
Date:       2002-06-23 19:20:02

You could probably discuss it with to Malcolm Hunter:
mailto:malcolm.hunter@gmx.co.uk

He is the main proof-writer and is currently proof-writing KOffice.

He has already broken the message freeze by renaming all "stylists" to "style
managers" (see his message in the koffice mailing list.)

Have a nice day/evening/night!