I'm having a problem that hopefully I can get some input on here. I'm working on fixing KSpread so that the current selection is part of the= =20 view, not the table. This is why multiple views of a kspread file are=20 completely useless right now. I'm almost done except for updating the DCOP= =20 interfaces. I can't find any way to keep backwards compatability in=20 KSpreadTableIface. There's no way to reach a view from the table -- and=20 rightly so since there may be any number of views to the data and we probab= ly=20 are only wanting to update one certain view's selection. Any ideas? Or did I make the problem clear? Just dropping the selection=20 funcitons from the table would cause major problems in any script because n= ow=20 the selection information is passed as a parameter to nearly every table=20 operation. John _______________________________________________ koffice-devel mailing list koffice-devel@mail.kde.org http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/koffice-devel