List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    more Re: HancomOffice file format (fwd)
From:       Ariya Hidayat <ariya () tf ! itb ! ac ! id>
Date:       2002-05-28 23:51:54

dear guys,

I don't have a good knowledge about IANA and such, so can someone provide
hints or tips for Bart about MIME Type registration ? Somehow I asked him
about MIME types of HancomOffice applications and looks like it's not
registered yet.

As a side note, next version of HancomOffice will use XML file format
quite similar to OpenOffice. It's not too bad if KOffice teams can build &
maintain a good cooperation with HancomOffice people.

Ariya Hidayat, ariya@tf.itb.ac.id, ariya@kde.org, ICQ# 30245835
http://www.advogato.org/person/ariya