List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Missing icons
From:       Percy Leonhardt <percy () eris23 ! de>
Date:       2002-05-28 17:44:06

On Tue, 28 May 2002, Frans Englich wrote:

> >I noticed some missing icons in kpresenter (for example for the closed
> >freehand tools and 'send backward', 'bring forward').
> >
> >My question, if I feel 'artistic enough' to paint some can I add them or
> >do we have a group of persons (I know we have an artist group) that is
> >exclusivly responsible for drawing the icons.
>

> Besides, drawing icons is not as simple as it sounds.

True. I tried around a bit and the result was not really useful. ;-)

> You should file a bug report for each missing icon on package artwork, no
> matter if you fix it or not.

A filed a report for:
- hi22-action-closed_freehand.png
- hi22-action-closed_polyline.png
- hi22-action-closed_cubicbeziercurve.png
- hi22-action-closed_quadricbeziercurve.png

All missing in KPresenter.

Hope this was correct.

Ciao,

	Percy