List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Fwd: Re: HancomOffice file format
From:       Ariya Hidayat <ariya () tf ! itb ! ac ! id>
Date:       2002-05-27 12:39:08

dear folks,

Here is Bart's reply from my inquiry about HancomOffice file format. As he
pointed, unless we have a Korean-speaking hacker (please please tell me if
you know someone!), we have to hold until HancomOffice 3.0, which fortunately
will have XML format.

Ariya :: ariya@kde.org :: www.advogato.org/person/ariya