List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    kpresenter: merging ui-actions
From:       Percy Leonhardt <percy () eris23 ! de>
Date:       2002-05-27 9:56:12

Hiya!

I merged the ui-actions for line, freehand, polyline, quadric- and
cubic-bezier curve into one KActionMenu. I noticed that there would be
more possibilities to merge actions in order to make the ui cleaner:

- merge rectangle, ellipse, pie, polygon (and maybe even autoform)
  into one KActionMenu called 'shapes'
- merge lower object, raise object, send backward, bring forward into
  one KActionMenu called 'arrange'
- what about picture and clipart?

Opinions?

Other things I would like to do:
- remove 'move'-action from the 'tools' toolbar (we now have it in the
  'insert' toolbar
- rename Screen Presentaions/Pen Color and /Pen Width into
  Presentation Pen Color and Presentation Pen Width and remove
  the action for the Pen Color from the 'presentation' toolbar
  as suggested by Thomas

Opinions?

Ciao,

	Percy