List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    kpresenter toolbars
From:       Joseph Wenninger <jowenn () bigfoot ! com>
Date:       2002-05-19 7:24:07

Hi

Just an idea:

I used Borland Delphi for quite some time and liked the feature there that the
button to leave inserting mode and changing back to selection mode has been
located next to the different insert actions.
I have to admit Delphi is no presentation software, but I think it would be
useful for kpresenter too.

I'd like to duplicate the "Mouse" button into the insert toolbar and add an
separator in there too.
Mouse | Text Autoform ........

Does someone disagree or dislike my idea ?
Am I allowed to add it to the .rc file ?

MfG
Joseph Wenninger