List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Ctrl+I fixed?
From:       Ellis Whitehead <kde () ellisw ! net>
Date:       2002-05-03 21:15:47

Hi All,

I think I've fixed the Ctrl+I/Ctrl+U/etc problems.  The problem was that
QAccel always stops its shortcut search after the first match is found, even
if that one is disabled.  So Ctrl+I was inserted for format_italics and
formula_insert_symbol, but the latter was disabled, so the former could never
be activated.  Now here's the problem: the patch goes into Qt's qaccel.cpp.

I will submit the patch to trolltech.  If they accept it, will that work for
the koffice issue, or do we need a work-around in kdelibs too?

Regards,
Ellis