List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    SDW File Format Description
From:       Christian Biesinger <cbiesinger () web ! de>
Date:       2002-05-02 19:50:21

Hello!
Currently, I'm working on creating an importer for .sdw files for Abiword.

While doing that, I am documenting my findings about the file format.

I thought you might be interested in it too; here's the link to it:
http://www.abisource.com/lxr/source/abiword-plugins/wp/impexp/sdw/docs/StarWrite_File_Format.html

Feel free to send me comments about it, or possible improvements
(besides "document more", which I intend to do anyway).

[if you reply to this mail, please cc me, as I'm not subscribed to this
list.]

                                                  -- Benjamin Franklin