List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: kontest
From:       David Faure <david () mandrakesoft ! com>
Date:       2002-04-28 9:48:34

On Saturday 27 April 2002 17:11, Robert JACOLIN wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have implemented features and fix bug (application not launched, directory
> not made, ...) in kontest.
> I was able to make tests and generate documents with my latex export filter
> (kword).
>
> But I can make tests without click on one buttons to help the process :)) My
> last problem occurs when you open kword (for example), the dialog box to
> choose a document blocks the process (like the filter one). Is it possible to
> add an openEmptyDoc() method or to add a special parameter of line command to
> not to have this dialog box and have directly an empty document ? It's not
> very important for kontest since it works but what about an other application ?

I always wondered if we needed a "kword -empty" command line option.
Unfortunately this can't be handled by kofficecore entirely, it's initDoc()
which takes knows about what to do for empty.
Hmm, maybe we should simply pass an enum to initDoc() - BIC, but
will allow more of those in the long run.
Will try that tomorrow.

http://people.mandrakesoft.com/~david/